THE NEW LUXURIOUS KING’S HOTEL OPENS THURSDAY 10TH AUGUST TO COINCIDE WITH INAUGURAL GERMAN POKER CHAMPIONSHIP!
€2+ MILLION GUARANTEED ACROSS THE FESTIVAL
Mr Leon Tsoukernik and the team at King’s Casino, Rozvadov, are delighted to announce that the opening of the luxurious new King’s Hotel and Casino expansion will coincide with the launch of the German Poker Championship, providing players with a whole new experience at King’s.
The festival runs from the 9th August to the 14th August and will include:
- German Poker Championship - €1 Million Guaranteed, €2000 + €200 Buy In (Online Day 1 is 6th August – 2 Live Day 1s starting 10th August with Final Day 14th)
- GPC Super High Roller - €500,000 Guaranteed, €25,000 Buy In (12th-13th August)
- GPC 8 Max High Roller - €250,000 Guaranteed, €5,000 + €300 Buy In (9th-10th August)
- GPC 8 Max - €200,000 Guaranteed, €2,000 + €200 Buy In (12th-13th August)
- GPC 6 Max - €100,000 Guaranteed, €2,000 + €200 Buy In (13th – 14th August)
- Ca$hKing$ - The infamous high stakes live streamed cash games (10th-11th August)
- GPC Mini – €200,000 Guaranteed, €200 + €20 Buy In (11th-13th August)
The German Poker Championship starts with an Online Day 1 on partypoker on the 6th August and Live Day 1s at Kings Casino from the 10th August, with the tournament concluding on Monday 14th August.
There will be countless opportunities to qualify for less on partypoker with €200 + €20 Phase 1s Online and Live at King’s. The introduction of Phases is something completely new to King’s and follows the recent success of the partypoker LIVE MILLIONS event in the UK this year. It is a unique concept which involves combining bankrolls to allow players of all levels to take a shot at the big money prizepools!
As well as the higher level buy-in events above, in true King’s fashion there will be numerous tournaments throughout the festival which cater for the lower buy-in player but still have huge guarantees including the GPC Mini on the 11th August.
Full details of the schedule and structure, including a new innovative “button ante” concept, will be available at www.pokerroomkings.com shortly.
As for the celebrations of the opening of the 210 new hotel rooms on site, Leon Tsoukernik is planning to roll out the red carpet for the full King’s VIP experience.
“I think the new rooms will sell out fast so get booking – as the event coincides with the opening of the new hotel it is one of the biggest days in the history of King’s so be prepared for surprises. I would love everyone to come and support and celebrate and with this German Poker Championship we have one of the most progressively structured tournaments in the world and you don’t want to miss it,” he said.
“I am expecting most facilities to be ready for use from Thursday 10th August, with the Wellness Centre Spa opening later in the year. I cannot express how excited I am about the future at King’s,” he added.
For bookings for the new rooms email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +420374616050
Press Contact Warren Lush email@example.com